From the desk of Larry Klaben, President/CEO, Morris Furniture Co Inc
Updated June 2, 2021
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
We continue to keep the health and welfare of our guests and associates as our number one priority.
1. All showrooms are OPEN! Visit our location page to see our updated hours.
2. Safety Measures:
- We are following www.cdc.gov recommended protocol to prevent
the spread of COVID-19 including social distancing and frequent cleaning/sanitization.
- Mask Mornings: Effective June 2nd for Ohio locations & effective June 11th for Kentucky locations, masks will be required 10:00am – Noon for vaccinated and non-vaccinated customers and associates.
- After Noon, masks will not be required for fully vaccinated customers or associates. Non-vaccinated individuals are required to wear masks.
- Mask Mirroring: Shoppers that visit our showrooms with masks on after noon will be assisted by associates wearing a mask out of respect for your desire to wear a mask.
3. Customer Care
Due to supply chain delays caused by COVID-19, we are experiencing a high volume of calls. Rest assured, we are doing everything within our power to expedite resolution of inquiries.
We thank you for your patience during this time as we work to address all open orders, service requests and exchanges.
- In-Home Customer Care: Monday-Saturday 10am – 7pm. Closed Sunday.
- Live chat is available on our website. Look for the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen to connect with a customer care agent directly.
- Customer Care Phone: (937) 874-7020
4. Product Availability, Delivery & Pick-Up:
An increased demand for home furnishings along with severe supply chain challenges brought on by Covid-19 has impacted delivery timelines. For additional info from national & local
news sources, please visit:
Our number one priority is getting you your product as quickly as possible. Please note, at the time of your purchase, the estimated in stock date of your items was
based on the best information we had at that time from our vendors. As these dates are subject to change, to check on the current estimated in stock date(s) for items you have
purchased, please visit: https://www.morrisathome.com/p/schedule-delivery
We thank you for your support and patience and look forward to you enjoying your new furniture in your home.
Delivery is available 5 days a week: Tuesday – Saturday. Customer deliveries are not regularly scheduled on Sunday or Monday.
- The same care in regard to CDC protocol is being exhibited by our shipping specialists, including social distancing, sanitizing, and handwashing.
- For our safety and yours, we ask our associates and customers to practice social distancing and follow CDC recommendations when being welcomed into your home.
Our Customer Pick-Up Center at our Fairborn Distribution Facility is Open: Monday – Saturday: Noon - 6 pm and Closed on Sunday
Our Pick-Up centers in Cincinnati, Columbus & Florence, KY remain closed at this time.