From the desk of Manny Sciberras, President, Morris Furniture Co Inc
Updated August 13, 2021
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
We continue to keep the health and welfare of our associates and families, along with that of our guests and surrounding communities, as our number one priority and focus. In support of our
colleagues, guests, and neighbors we are doing what is in the best interests of everyone’s safety. To maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent the spread to children that are
not able to be vaccinated, we are making the following changes to our business operations:
1. All showrooms are OPEN! Visit our location page to see our updated hours.
2. Safety Measures:
- We are following www.cdc.gov recommended protocol to prevent
the spread of COVID-19 including social distancing and frequent cleaning/sanitization.
- Effective August 13th, in response to the substantial/high transmission of COVID-19 in the counties we serve, masks are required for all company associates and all unvaccinated guests when visiting our showrooms
- Masks are strongly recommended for all guests, including those who are vaccinated. If you do not have a mask, a complimentary one will be provided to you.
3. Customer Care
Due to supply chain delays caused by COVID-19, we are experiencing a high volume of calls. Rest assured, we are doing everything within our power to expedite resolution of inquiries.
We thank you for your patience during this time as we work to address all open orders, service requests and exchanges.
- In-Home Customer Care: Monday-Saturday 10am – 6:30pm. Closed Sunday.
- Live chat is available on our website. Look for the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen to connect with a customer care agent directly.
- Customer Care Phone: (937) 874-7020
4. Product Availability, Delivery & Pick-Up:
An increased demand for home furnishings along with severe supply chain challenges brought on by Covid-19 has impacted delivery timelines. For additional info from national & local
news sources, please visit:
Our number one priority is getting you your product as quickly as possible. Please note, at the time of your purchase, the estimated in stock date of your items was
based on the best information we had at that time from our vendors. As these dates are subject to change, to check on the current estimated in stock date(s) for items you have
purchased, please visit: https://www.morrisathome.com/p/schedule-delivery
We thank you for your support and patience and look forward to you enjoying your new furniture in your home.
Delivery is available 5 days a week: Tuesday – Saturday. Customer deliveries are not regularly scheduled on Sunday or Monday.
- The same care in regard to CDC protocol is being exhibited by our shipping specialists, including masking, social distancing, sanitizing, and handwashing.
- For our safety and yours, we ask our associates and customers to practice social distancing and follow CDC recommendations when being welcomed into your home.
Our Customer Pick-Up Center at our Fairborn Distribution Facility is Open: Monday – Saturday: Noon - 6 pm and Closed on Sunday
Our Pick-Up centers in Cincinnati, Columbus & Florence, KY remain closed at this time.