From the desk of Larry Klaben, President/CEO, Morris Furniture Co Inc
Updated May 22, 2020
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
We continue to keep the health and welfare of our associates and families, along with that of our guests and surrounding communities, as our number one priority and focus during these trying times.
In support of our colleagues, guests, and neighbors we are doing what is in the best interests of everyone’s safety.
1. Store Hours: All showrooms are NOW OPEN! Visit our location page to see adjusted hours
2. Safety Measures:
- We are following www.cdc.gov recommended protocol to prevent
the spread of COVID-19 including:
- Nobody sick can report to work. Temeprature checks are required of all associates each day when reporting to work
- We are frequently sanitizing commonly touched areas, regularly hand washing, and enforcing a social distancing policy.
- Employees and customers are required to wear face coverings. In the event you visit our showroom without one, a complimentary disposable mask is available upon request
- Masks are required of all shoppers during the first hour of each day that our showrooms are open. This time is designated for the most vulnerable and those that prefer shopping when everyone is wearing a mask.
- We are limiting our store occupancy as required by the government
3. Customer Care– This department is back open to support our customer needs.
Due to extended call wait times, we recommend submitting inquiries to email@example.com.Thank you for your patience during this time.
- In-Home Customer Care: Mon – Sat 10a – 7p. Closed Sunday
- Delivery Customer Care: Tuesday-Saturday 8a-5p. Closed Sunday and Monday
- Customer Care Phone: (937) 874-7020
- Customer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: inquiries can be submitted online on our Contact Us page
4. Warehouse & Distribution
Delivery is available 5 days a week: Tuesday – Saturday. No customer deliveries will be made on Sunday or Monday.
Threshold Contact-Free Delivery provides our customers with their order inside their front door or inside their garage.
- The merchandise will be left in the original packaging or box without assembly
- Proof-of-delivery signature alternatives are available.
- The same care in regard to CDC protocol is being exhibited by our shipping specialists, including social distancing, sanitizing, handwashing, and the use of gloves and booties.
Our Premium White-Glove Delivery is now available once again
- For our safety and yours, we ask our associates and customers to practice social distancing, use face coverings and follow CDC recommended when being welcomed into your home.
Customer Pick up is open at our Fairborn Distribution Facility. Our satellite pick up locations in Cincinnati and Columbus remain closed *Customer pick up will be open Monday – Saturday from 12n-6p. Closed Sunday.*