From the desk of Larry Klaben, President/CEO, Morris Furniture Co Inc
Updated November 1, 2020
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
We continue to keep the health and welfare of our associates and families, along with that of our guests and surrounding communities, as our number one priority and focus during these trying times.
In support of our colleagues, guests, and neighbors we are doing what is in the best interests of everyone’s safety.
1. Store Hours: All showrooms are NOW OPEN! Visit our location page to see adjusted hours
2. Safety Measures:
- We are following www.cdc.gov recommended protocol to prevent
the spread of COVID-19 including:
- Nobody sick can report to work. Temperature checks are required of all associates each day when reporting to work
- We are frequently sanitizing commonly touched areas, regularly hand washing, and enforcing a social distancing policy.
- Employees and customers are required to wear face coverings. In the event you visit our showroom without one, a complimentary disposable mask is available upon request
- To provide the safest experience possible, the first hour of each day that our showrooms are open is designated for those most vulnerable to Covid-19.
- We are limiting our store occupancy as required by the government
3. Customer Care– This department is back open to support our customer needs.
Due to COVID-19 and manufacturing delays, we are experiencing a high volume of calls. Rest assured, we are doing everything within our power to expedite resolution to inquiries. We thank you for your patience during this time as we work to address all open orders, service requests and exchanges.
- In-Home Customer Care: Monday-Saturday 10am – 7pm. Closed Sunday
- Delivery Customer Care: Monday-Saturday 8am-5pm. Closed Sunday
- Customer Care Phone: (937) 874-7020
4. Warehouse & Distribution
Since the end of March, Americans have spent more time than ever before in their homes. As a result, demand for furniture is near all-time highs.
Many consumers have determined that now is a good time to invest in new furniture to improve their homes. This increased demand, paired with severe
supply chain challenges brought on by Covid-19, is impacting delivery timelines.
Some manufacturers have had to reduce or shut down production lines due to
Covid-19 cases in their facilities. These unexpected plant closures reduced production capacity. Other manufacturers chose to pause production lines when Covid-19
first hit in order to protect employees. These shutdowns have resulted in longer than average wait times. Manufacturers are working hard to ramp production back up,
however, due to significantly higher demand than was forecasted along with fabric, parts and labor shortages, delivery dates continue to be extended from many suppliers.
Watch more here:
Our number one priority is getting you your product as quickly as possible. We will alert you if anything changes with your anticipated delivery. We thank you for your
support and patience and look forward to you enjoying your new furniture in your home.
Delivery is available 5 days a week: Tuesday – Saturday. No customer deliveries will be made on Sunday or Monday.
Doorstep Delivery provides our customers with their order inside their front door or inside their garage.
- The merchandise will be left in the original packaging or box without assembly
- Proof-of-delivery signature alternatives are available.
- The same care in regard to CDC protocol is being exhibited by our shipping specialists, including social distancing, sanitizing, handwashing, and the use of gloves and booties.
Our No Hassle Delivery plus Assembly is now available once again
- For our safety and yours, we ask our associates and customers to practice social distancing, use face coverings and follow CDC recommended when being welcomed into your home.
Customer Pick up is open at our Fairborn Distribution Facility. Our satellite pick up locations in Cincinnati and Columbus remain closed *Customer pick up will be open Monday – Saturday from Noon - 6 pm. Closed Sunday.*