Our White Glove Delivery
Our White Glove Delivery means much more than just bringing it to you. The Morris Furniture Company White Glove Delivery includes:
- Delivery to your home
- Open and build of merchandise
- Inspection of each item
- Installation of glides, hardware, mechanisms, shelf pins, and cords
- Placement of merchandise in your home
- Standard installation in the home including mirrors, headboards, hutches, shelving, etc.
- Removal of all packing material and cartons
- Standard removal of bedding on a one for one basis
- Only bedding that is in infest free condition will be removed
Deliveries will be made at an additional charge. Delivery fees are not refundable. We cannot guarantee a specific time of day for your delivery.
All balance due or financial arrangements must be completed before delivery can be set. There are NO C.O.D’s. Specific delivery dates are to be scheduled
according to zip codes. Your furniture will be delivered on those specific days only. Unfortunately, we cannot deliver pictures, lamps, or accessories.
In order to serve you better, we would appreciate a 48 hour notice for any changes to your sales order or delivery.An additional
handling charge will be made if no one is home to receive the scheduled delivery or if a 48-hour notice is not given.
Should you need warranty repair service for your purchase in the future, our delivery service includes pick up or home repair, where applicable, at no additional cost for one year after delivery.