SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE...or it’s FREE
We GUARANTEE that we will beat any competitor’s price or it’s FREE! We will NOT be undersold! We are so confident in our pricing that we encourage you to bring us competitor current advertisements, screenshots or price quotes and we will beat their price on the identical item or it’s FREE!
Purchase any item with confidence and if you find a lower advertised price on the identical item after purchase through your day of delivery or pick-up, we will beat the verified competitor’s price or it’s FREE!
Our Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to special orders, close-outs, floor models, as-is, final sale, clearance, vendor rollbacks, or special purchases.
It applies, one time, to the identical item merchandise with the same vendor SKU, same terms, offers, conditions, delivery fees, and finance offer. Merchandise from buying clubs and auction sites are not applicable. When a competitor’s price is at the Manufacturer’s Minimum Retail Price, the price will be matched to comply with the manufacturer’s policies. See Price Match Terms & Conditions below.
Reselection and Return Policy:
We understand buying furniture is a big decision, and that you want the purchase to match your style and not be a costly mistake. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We offer the following Return Policy to help you make your
Notify us within three (3) days of your delivery or pick up to return your furniture purchase or make a one-time reselection of equal or greater value. The completed return of merchandise or reselection must take place within seven (7) days of your original delivery or
original pick-up date.
All one-time reselections require the payment of a new delivery fee for your reselected merchandise. Delivery is a service and the original delivery fee is non-refundable.
- For No Hassle Delivery plus Assembly merchandise, reselections are subject to the redelivery fee for your new merchandise. There is no handling fee for this one-time reselection.
- All Doorstep Delivery without Assembly deliveries or pick-ups will be charged a redelivery fee for your new merchandise and a 20% or $99.95 handling fee, whichever is lower, for this one-time reselection.
All items that are returned for refund will be charged the original delivery fee and a pick-up fee for the returned merchandise. In addition, all returned furniture will be charged a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee which will be subtracted
from the refund amount.
Accessory Return Policy:
Regular furniture accessories on display in our showrooms or on our website may be returned for reselection or refund within seven (7) days of pick up or delivery with no restocking fee as long as they are returned in the original condition.
Special order accessories, area rugs, lamps, wall art or other items that were ordered by customer request, are not eligible for reselection or return.
Furniture and Furniture Accessory Reselection and Return Policy:
Special orders are items manufactured based on specific customer request that are not regular showroom merchandise and are not eligible for reselection or return. Close-outs, floor models, as-is, and clearance merchandise sold as final sale
are not eligible for reselection or return.
Mattress protectors, pillows, and sheets that have been opened are not eligible for reselection or return. Delivery is a service and the original delivery fee is non-refundable. A new delivery fee will be applied to all reselections
and returns. Showrooms cannot accept returned furniture and mattress merchandise. Accessories may be returned to our showrooms. All merchandise must be returned in new condition with no signs of wear and tear, scratches, nicks, stains, pet hair, pet or food odor,
smoke, damage, or missing parts. The company reserves the right to inspect the items to determine final disposition upon return. Final inspection may take up to 3 days. Merchandise that is not in the condition as purchased will not be accepted for
return or credit.
Mattress Sleep Guarantee:
Your better sleep is our mission. During normal use of your mattress, the materials adjust to your body weight, shape and sleep habits. During this adjustment period, it is common for body impressions to develop and your body will need time to get used to a better mattress.
A mattress break-in period may take up to 4 weeks. That’s why, with our mattress guarantee, we ask you to sleep on your new mattress for at least 30 nights before reselecting another mattress of equal or greater value.
Our Better Sleep Shop offers a 90-night Sleep Guarantee on our entire mattress collection when purchased as a sleep system with a mattress protector and fitted pillow. If you are not sleeping better after 30 nights and before 90 nights of delivery
or pick-up, please contact our Customer Care Team to discuss your one-time reselection options. All mattress reselections are subject to the Sleep Guarantee policies listed below.
Mattress Sleep Accessories:
Due to health regulations, opened pillows, mattress protectors, sheets, and foundations are not eligible for reselection or return for any reason. Power bases are also not eligible for reselection or return.
Mattress Sleep Guarantee Reselection Policy:
Your 90 Night Sleep Guarantee starts on your delivery date or pick update. You must keep your mattress for at least 30 days to give your bed and body a fair chance to bond. Amattress protector and fitted pillow must be purchased with your mattress
to qualify for our mattress sleep guarantee. After 30 days and before the end of the Sleep Guarantee period you may reselect for a different mattress. Your mattress must be returned within 90 days. This one-time mattress guarantee applies to your
originally purchased mattress only. All mattress reselections must be equal to or greater than the original purchase cost. Mattress foundations, frames, and adjustable bases are not returnable and are excluded from this reselection policy. You are
responsible for any price difference between your original mattress purchase and the one you reselect. Delivery is a service and your original delivery fee is non-refundable. All mattress reselections are subject to a $99.95 fee that covers
handling, inspection and pick-up of your original mattress and delivery of your new mattress. Only mattresses with the original tag of “Do not remove under penalty of law” are eligible under this program.
Mattress Return Inspection:
Any reselection or return of showroom merchandise is subject to inspection by the Distribution Center Operations Department to ensure merchandise is returned in its original, new condition. Original condition includes but is not limited to: no signs of wear or tear, scratches, nicks, stains, pet hair, pet or food odor, smoke damage or missing parts. No returns on opened pillows, sheets or mattress foundations. The Company reserves the right to determine the condition upon pick up of the mattress. Merchandise that does not meet the above condition will not be accepted.
Price Match Terms & Conditions:
- Our price match policy is limited to exact same size, model, SKU, quantity, brand, name, fabric, features and color matches.
- The item must be available by the competitor and in our showroom at the time of the price match request.
- Price match offers are valid only with same payment and delivery terms and conditions as offered including minimum purchase requirements.
- We will beat the price of a competitor by $1 for an identical item with the competitor’s terms and conditions; no other discounts or promotions apply.
- Brick & mortar store price matches will be made on new core products only. Not valid on floor samples, clearance or special purchase items.
- Online competitor price matches will be based on exact product with same vendor stock number with same delivery service and fees.
- For Amazon.com, Wayfair.com, Overstock.com, Target.com, Hayneedle.com, or Walmart.com our price match policy applies as long as the products are fulfilled directly by these companies. Items featured on these websites as Marketplace Items that are sold and fulfilled by third party companies without a brick and mortar showrooms are not eligible for our price match policy.
NOW 2 DELIVERY OPTIONS FOR YOU!
No Hassle Delivery plus Assembly
No Hassle Delivery plus Assembly Service
Our No Hassle Delivery plus Assembly Service is available on all merchandise within a fifty (50) mile radius of our showrooms. This service provides the highest level of assembly, inspection and after-purchase service.
Our No Hassle Delivery plus Assembly Service provides complete assembly with your purchase delivered to you. Sit back and relax. We will take care of everything. This service includes:
All one-time reselections require the payment of a new delivery fee for your reselected merchandise. Delivery is a service and the original delivery fee is non-refundable.
- Delivery to your home
- Open and preparation of merchandise
- Inspection of each item
- Installation of glides, hardware, mechanisms, shelf pins, and cords
- Placement of merchandise in your home
- Standard installation in the home including mirrors, headboards, hutches, shelving, etc.
- Removal of all packing materials and cartons
- Standard removal of bedding on a one-for-one basis
- In-home service on merchandise under warranty when purchased with a protection plan.
Doorstep Delivery Inside Your Front Door or Garage without Assembly
- Drop off- We place all furniture inside the first dry room of your home, apartment or condo or in your garage.
- ASSEMBLY IS REQUIRED - Products with multiple parts will require do-it-yourself assembly.
Not included - Placement of furniture into specific rooms of your home, condo, or apartment, delivery outside of our local trading area, unpacking or unwrapping furniture, removal of packing materials, and any necessary assembly. In-home service is available on threshold delivered merchandise when purchased with a protection plan.
Delivery Scheduling Details:
To schedule your delivery:
Merchandise purchases must be paid in full or finance arrangements accepted at the time of the original sale. No delivery date or pick-up date will be set without full payment.
You will be notified once your merchandise arrives from the manufacturer to select your delivery day. Only a delivery day may be selected, and it is not possible to arrange for a specific delivery time.
Your delivery or pick up must be completed within ten (10) days of arrival at our distribution center. Items stored in our warehouse over 30 days may incur a storage fee of 2% per month, or the merchandise may be released to another customer and no longer reserved for you. Items purchased from the Morris Outlet must be picked up within 7 days of purchase. A storage fee of 10% per week applies to all orders after 7 days of purchase unless arrangements are approved in advance.
Once your delivery has been scheduled, you will receive a text, email, and/or a phone call four (4) days prior to your delivery confirming your delivery date. Customers must confirm that someone 18 years or older will be available to accept delivery during the time frame referenced via text, email or phone call. Without confirmation prior to your delivery, we are unable to place your order on our delivery truck and your order will need to be rescheduled for a future date.
One (1) day prior to your delivery, you will receive a time frame (via text, email, or phone call) with the estimated four (4) hour start time for your delivery.
Our delivery team will give you a 30-minute call-ahead to let you know the expected time of arrival.
If no one is home to receive your scheduled delivery, the original delivery fee will be forfeited, and a new delivery fee will be charged.
Please provide a 48-hour notice of any changes to your scheduled delivery date.
No Hassle Delivery plus Assembly:
- Customers are responsible for all measurements of doors, elevators and stairways. Should your piece not fit, delivery fees are non-refundable.
- Our delivery team is NOT PERMITTED to move or handle your existing furniture as specified by our insurance carrier. Please have your room and space ready, making sure all pathways are clear and removing all breakable items in the delivery path.
- Please secure family pets for the safety of our delivery teams and your pets.
- Our delivery team will place entry mats and blankets on the floor in your entry area during inclement weather to protect your floors.
- To ensure the safety of our drivers, snow or other pedestrian obstacles must be removed by you before our drivers can accomplish delivery.
- If a mattress was purchased, we will remove your old mattress on a one-for-one basis. Limit one mattress and foundation for each mattress set purchased. We reserve the right to refuse removal of soiled or stained mattresses or that show evidence of possible insect infestation.
- Delivery teams will not move, set up, or disconnect electronic devices including and not limited to televisions, audio equipment, speakers, computers, electronic games and cable boxes.
- Difficult or unsafe deliveries (such as window entry) will not be done by our delivery drivers. Hoists and balcony deliveries will not be attempted under any circumstances.
- Deliveries above the third floor (without access to an elevator) are subject to adelivery surcharge fee that must be paid at the time of purchase.
- Deliveries require a responsible adult, age 18 or older, to be present to accept and inspect the merchandise at the time of delivery.
- Delivery damage to your home and property must be reported at the time of delivery to the Customer Care Department.
- Damage to your merchandise must be reported within 3 days ofdelivery or product will qualify for service and repair only.
Delivery Service Policy:
We are proud to offer quality products with great value to our customers. All furniture is thoroughly inspected in our preparation and delivery process to ensure quality.
In the rare occurrence that an item arrives damaged on delivery or has a manufacturer defect, please notify the delivery team before they leave your home or call Customer Care at the number listed below. Once an item is accepted, all furniture items will be repaired to new condition by our trained expert repair technicians. Reselections, returns, and exchanges of damaged merchandise will not be made after items are accepted unless authorized by our Customer Care Team.
Direct Ship Service Policy:
Regular stock items shipped directly to your home from our vendors are eligible for reselection or return by contacting our Customer Care Team by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org within three (3) days of receipt in your home. All direct ship items must be shipped back within 7 days of receipt as directed by our customer care team. All reselections and returns of direct ship items are subject to all policies above. Custom special order items are not eligible for cancelation, reselection, exchange or return.
Furniture and mattresses may be picked up at the corporate distribution center. Only showroom floor samples may be picked up directly at a showroom. Customer pick-up items come packaged and boxed and are often times not assembled. Customer pick-up items do not receive in-home warranty coverage except when purchased with a protection plan and those items will need to be returned to the corporate distribution center for warranty coverage. In-home service is available on picked up merchandise when purchased with a protection plan.
Pick-up Center Information
Customer pick-up is available on all merchandise.
Morris Corporate Pick-Up Center
2377 Commerce Center Blvd.
Fairborn, OH 45324
Our regional customer pick-up centers are currently closed.
Pick-up Polices and Details:
- We require proper identification (e.g. driver’s license with photo) at time of pick up. The identification must match the name on the sales order. If someone else is picking up the merchandise for you, notify us of the name of the person in advance. We will require proper identification of that person. Any special requests must be arranged at the time you are setting up your pick-up.
- Merchandise must be picked up within seven (7) days of the original order or within seven (7) days after the product has arrived at the corporate distribution center.
- Customers are responsible for inspecting all merchandise prior to loading and will be asked to acknowledge receipt of merchandise in satisfactory condition upon inspection at our pick-up center. Since many items available for pick up are factory packed and sealed, there may be imperfections that will lead to disappointment if not inspected prior to leaving our pick-up center.
- Due to insurance liability, we are not able to assist in the loading unless a liability release is signed by the customer accepting full responsibility. We do not provide assembly or disassembly of your merchandise during pick up. Assembly by our trained staff is only available with our White Glove Delivery Service. You are responsible to bring your own padding and rope.
- Morris Furniture Company is not responsible for any damage to merchandise during the customer loading or transportation process. Buyer accepts full responsibility for securing merchandise in or to their vehicles. We do not recommend transporting furniture or mattresses in the back of any open trailer or flatbed truck, on top of any vehicle or vehicle rack.
Pick-up Product Service:
In the rare occurrence that an item is determined to have a manufacturer defect after pick-up and the product is in your possession, please notify the Customer Care Department at the numbers listed below. Reselections, returns, and exchanges will not be made after items are accepted. Once an item is accepted, all furniture items will be repaired to new condition by our trained expert repair technicians. In-home service is available on picked up merchandise when purchased with a protection plan. All other picked-up merchandise that need service must be returned to the corporate distribution center for inspection and service. Items cannot be returned to showrooms for service.
MERCHANDISE PROTECTION PLAN SERVICES
The Furniture Protection Programs offers five (5) years warranty coverage against accidental rips, tears, stains, burns, and manufacturer defects on power mechanisms for upholstery and wood products. Coverage on manufacturer defects will begin upon expiration of the one (1) year manufacturer warranty and continue through the five (5) year period. For covered stains or damages, call our toll-free Customer Service number within thirty (30) days from date of discovery. To file a service request please call 1-888-585-9488. A beneficial no risk policy also applies to the Furniture Protection Program. If there is never a need to file a service claim during the term of the policy, the Protection Plan will be refunded as an in-store credit good towards a future purchase that is at least twice the amount of the credit. Credits are for furniture and mattress purchases only, not for rugs or accessories.
Furniture Protection Plan Coverage with Power Mechanisms – 5 Year Term:
*30 day reporting period
Outdoor Furniture – 5 Year Term:
*30 day reporting period
Adjustable Bed – 10 Year Term:
*30 day reporting period
Coverage begins after the manufacturer’s warranty expires
- Mechanisms, including inclining, reclining, heating, and vibrating
- Electrical components, including motors, wiring, and remote operation devices
Mattress protection warrants the owner of the protector that if the fabric or laminate becomes damaged within a period of 10 years as a result of normal household use,
we will replace the protector provided the care instructions have been followed. When simultaneously purchased with a new mattress, we will also guarantee the mattress surface
provided the mattress is covered at the time of staining against staining from:
- Food and Beverage
- Animal and/or Human Bodily Fluids
Claims must be submitted within 5 days of the date of occurrence to 855-577-7349.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Morris Furniture Company, the operator of Morris Home, Ashley HomeStore, The Better Sleep Shops, Morris Outlet and Ashley Outlet showrooms in Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus and Northern Kentucky, provides a one-year limited warranty and honors all manufacturer limited warranties with coverage of parts and labor for one year from the date of delivery or pick-up. For items that were purchased with a Morris Protection Plan, we reserve the right to inspect the furniture in your home, repair the furniture in your home or pick up the furniture up for repair. A service fee is required on all in-home warranty service on items purchased without a Protection Plan. The merchandise may be returned to the corporate distribution center for service with no charge for qualifying warranty service. Showrooms cannot accept merchandise for service.
Morris Furniture Company grants or implies no warranties of performance on any of its products. Please note, under no circumstances are we liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, even if we are informed of their possibility.
This limited warranty covers all furniture purchases, excluding Outlet clearance merchandise or discontinued items marked “As Is.” Some products include additional parts limited warranties. All products carry a maximum one-year labor limited warranty. Warranties for commercial use are not offered by our manufacturers.
We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction through our Service Department. We will provide repair service for manufacturer defects under the terms stated in our limited warranty and the manufacturer’s warranty.
Upon being notified of a warranty claim, we will: 1) Inspect the damaged merchandise to determine if the damage qualifies for the warranty repair, 2) If the repair is covered by the warranty, we will provide service in your home at no charge if purchased with a Morris Protection Plan, our corporate distribution center or by the manufacturer depending on the repair needs, 3) If a repair is not possible, a furniture replacement may require authorization by the manufacturer. Should a replacement be authorized and the original product is no longer available, you will be able to reselect any item up to the original purchase amount or manufacturer prorated amount.
If damage to the merchandise is due to misuse or abuse and not covered by the warranty, you will be responsible for all costs for the parts and labor.
After the one-year warranty expires, we will assist you in obtaining parts from the manufacturer at your cost, if available. You will be responsible for any shipping and labor costs that may apply.
During service, your More for You billing plan remains in effect if you financed your purchase. Your original promotion period deadline does not change. Monthly payments must be made during service/exchanges on deferred billing plans to avoid late charges or interest.
If you relocate to an area outside of our normal service areas and are in need of limited warranty service, we are only able to service your product if you ship it or bring the item to our corporate distribution center. As an alternative, you may contact the manufacturer of the product directly, or work through a local dealer to get warranty work completed. If you return the product to us for repair, you will be responsible for all shipping, handling, and freight charges to and from our corporate distribution center.
Limited Warranty Fabric Upholstery Coverage:
Upholstery/Area Rugs: Dye lots and swatches seen at the store may differ slightly from actual dye lots on delivered manufacturers’ product. We are not responsible for any of these dye lot variances.
Upholstered fabrics are warranted against defective material or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase under normal care and use. This warranty does not cover fading, pilling or shrinkage and is not valid where there is evidence of heavy soiling or abuse. Fabric damage or fabric failure due to improper cleaning or animal use is also excluded from the warranty. Consult your salesperson for proper cleaning instructions. The fabric warranty will not be honored if any evidence of animal damage is found.
Limited Warranty Leather Upholstery Coverage:
Leather is a natural material and surface marks, brand marks, natural scarring, insect bites and variances in color show that the leather is genuine top grain. Since these unique characteristics are not defects and provide uniqueness to the product, these items are not eligible for return.
Limited Warranty Natural Products Coverage:
Wood, marble, granite, slate, stone and weathered wood are natural products and prone to variations in color, pattern and density. Since these unique characteristics are not defects and provide uniqueness to the product, these items are not eligible for return.
CUSTOMER CARE TEAM CONTACT INFORMATION
In an effort to provide you with the highest quality service, please reach out to our Customer Care Team to assist you after your purchase is in your home.
Local telephone numbers for our Customer Care Teams:
Hours: Mon-Sat: 10am-7pm, Sun: Closed
Cincinnati: (513) 619-6710
Columbus: (614) 652-6910
Dayton: (937) 874-7020
Northern Kentucky: (859) 282-3413
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
Custom Special Order Merchandise:
In our showrooms we offer Custom Special Orders allowing you to select the furniture of your dreams. Since your special order is unique to you, we are unable to allow returns of special order merchandise.
Special order items are items not displayed in our showrooms and not stocked in our warehouse. They may be items displayed in our showrooms, but available in a different color, size or finish as you desire.
Custom Special Order merchandise must be paid in full or financed at the time of order. Once the manufacturer has started production of your special order merchandise. Canceled special orders are subject to a non-refundable service charge of 25% of the special order amount.
Estimated delivery time will vary for Custom Special Order merchandise based on the custom options you choose. It could range from six (6) weeks to twenty (20) weeks depending on the manufacturer and shipping time.
Custom Special Order merchandise is not eligible for return for any reason. It is important that you carefully measure your space before placing your order. If your merchandise does not fit in your room (down the hallway, up the stairs, through entrances, etc.) it cannot be returned.
If on occasion, a piece arrives damaged, our trained, master craftsmen will restore the piece(s) to its original condition. Our buyers audit all special order sales agreements for pricing accuracy and completeness. If adjustments are needed you will be contacted for approval before your order is placed with the manufacturer.
Clearance, Floor Sample, and Clearance Outlet Merchandise:
All sales are final on the above items. Clearance and floor sample items are sold at reduced prices and may include scratches, damages and other imperfections. Please thoroughly inspect your clearance purchases and note any imperfections on the “As- Is” form you will be asked to sign for each clearance item you purchase.
There are no refunds, exchanges, reselections or service provided on as-is, close out, floor model, final sale, and clearance merchandise.
Pick up or delivery of clearance items must be completed within 7 days of your purchase. Clearance items are excluded from our Price Guarantee and Mattress Sleep Guarantee.
All orders are to be paid in full at the time of the original order. Delivery cannot be scheduled until complete payment or finance approval is received. Special order merchandise will not be placed with the manufacturer until the original sales order is paid in full.
All refunds will be given in the form of the original payment. If payment was made by cash or check, a refund check will be mailed from our corporate office within 7-10 days after the product is returned in the original condition and inspected. Refunds on bank cards or More for You cards are credited to the card used as payment and will show up as a credit per their policy. When a purchase is made using multiple methods of payment, credit to finance companies is applied first as required by our agreement with them.